Hop On Brewery Tours Terms and Conditions
It’s important to know what you’re getting into, so grab a cold beer while you have a read our terms and conditions below.
Hop On Brewery Tours ABN 23 343 166 062. We are fully a licensed and accredited entity.
- By booking a tour with Hop On Brewery Tours you are accepting these Terms and Conditions as a binding contract without alteration. The booking person or agent is responsible for conveying these terms to all parties partaking in the event.
- Hop On Brewery Tours reserves the right to update or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is the client’s responsibility to be familiar with them.
- The latest Terms and Conditions can always be found on the Hop On Brewery Tours website www.hoponbrewerytours.com.au and will supersede any previous versions.
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Hop On Brewery Tours.
- ‘Guest’ means a person aged 18 years or over who has booked and paid for a tour.
PRICING, PAYMENT and DEPOSITS
- Full payment is required in full at the time of booking. Payment will be accepted by our online booking system or by alternate arrangement by contacting our offices. Bookings are not deemed final until a receipt has been issued by us.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- All prices on our website supersede all prices previously advertised.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, increase or decrease advertised prices for our tours.
- A booking fee of 2% will be charged for all credit card payments. To avoid this surcharge, details have been provided to make a direct deposit into the official business account.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and are only valid for the booked tour unless given express written consent by Hop On Brewery Tours.
- Bank details for direct transfers are as follows: ACCT NAME: Hop On Brewery Tours / BSB: 084-707 / ACCT NUMBER: 843916420
- Our Gift Vouchers can be used to pay (or part pay) for any of our tours and are not valid with any other special offer, packages, charters or custom tours.
- We have three kinds of vouchers: amount-specific (e.g. $50, $100), the full value of a half- or full-day tour to be decided upon booking, and tour-specific (e.g. Best of Brisbane Tour).
- Amount-specific gift vouchers may be used towards any tour (subject to availability). If the value of the gift voucher(s) is more than the advertised price of the tour selected then the difference in price will not be refunded. If the value of the gift voucher(s) is less than the advertised price of the tour selected then the difference in price must be paid in full by the customer at the time of booking.
- Half- or full-day gift vouchers are valid for any of the selected half- or full-day tour options available on that date.
- Tour-specific gift vouchers are valid for the tour listed on the gift voucher only. To purchase, select desired tour and click the “Buy as a gift” button.
- We reserve the right to change the price and itinerary of tours between when the gift voucher is purchased and when the voucher is redeemed.
- We will email you an e-Voucher with a unique code and any special message you include when you purchase the voucher. The unique code can then be used by the recipient as payment when they book themselves a tour online.
- Gift vouchers will not be replaced or refunded if lost or redeemed by someone other than the intended recipient so PROTECT YOUR VOUCHER CODE.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased and redeemed online through our booking system. Enter the voucher code during checkout.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 (three) years from the date of purchase. The tour/voucher price is guaranteed for 1 year post-purchase. If the price has increased after 1 (one) year, the difference may need to be paid at the time of booking.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Gift vouchers are not eligible for refunds, however name changes or regifting is allowed with no fee.
- Gift vouchers can only be used for tours run by Hop On Brewery Tours. They cannot be used for tours conducted by any of our partners even if sold on websites owned by Hop On Brewery Tours.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY GUEST
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason please notify Hop On Brewery Tours as soon as possible by phone (0433 833 928, 0459 207 622) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 7 days before the tour: no refund
- 8 -14 days before the tour: 50% of the tour price paid per person
- 15 days or more before the tour: 100% of the tour price paid per person less non-refundable processing fee of 5%
- In any instance of cancellation, speak to us first. Alternatively you can email us to change the name on the tour and gift it to someone else (or make them pay you back) – this way it doesn’t go to waste and a friend or family member can go in your place.
- Our booking date change policy is as follows:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 7 days before the tour: $20 per person transfer fee
- 29 days or more before the tour: no transfer fee
- Custom tours and charters are transferable only with express written permission with Hop On Brewery Tours
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES BY US
- Hop On Brewery Tours reserve the right to change or cancel tours due to operating requirements or circumstances beyond our control.
- We operate tours in working breweries however we cannot guarantee that all elements of the brewing process will be operating at the time of the tour.
- All our tours require a minimum of two (2) or six (6) guests to commence, depending on the specific itinerary. If the minimum number is not reached, we reserve the right to change or cancel any bookings.
- If we cancel a tour we will endeavour to do one of the following:
- re-book you for another date or tour (subject to availability)
- transfer your booking to another person
- refund your payment
Refunds will not be issued except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as agreed in writing by Hop On Brewery Tours.
- Who pays your refund depends upon whether you made your booking directly through Hop On Brewery Tours or through a booking agent re-selling our tours:
- if the ticket or voucher was booked through a Booking Agent, the person who made the booking will be issued with a refund voucher for redemption with the Booking Agent
- if the ticket was bought directly from Hop On Brewery Tours then we will reimburse the person who made the booking for the cost of the ticket
CHARTERS & PRIVATE TOURS
- Hop On Brewery Tours are available for private tours, corporate charter and other special events. Please contact us for more information.
- A minimum of 6 people is required for a private event, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Any quotes provided are valid for 28 days from the date on the quote providing quoted date is still available
- For private tours a deposit valued at the cost of 2 (two) participants is required at time of booking. Dates and activities are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
- If a charter booking is cancelled by you:
- between 0 (day of tour) and 14 days before the tour: no refund
- 15 or more days before the tour: full refund
- if we are able to rebook the tour then we will refund the deposit
- Payment of the balance of the booking is required a minimum of 14 days prior to the tour date.
- Special requests by guests during the charter are to subject to agreement by the tour guide or driver.
- Bucks tours incur a $500 bond. The bond will be returned three (3) business days after the tour has finished, provided:
- the bus is left clean and free of damage
- there is no negative feedback from the breweries or any other businesses
- nothing was stolen or damaged at any venues
- Hop On Brewery Tours reserves the right to outsource charters if unable to undertake a booking due to vehicle availability. Please note there is no drinking on any vehicle owned or operated by Hop On Brewery Tours.
LAST MINUTE DEALS
- From time to time discounted tours may be offered by us as last minute deals.
- The number of places on discounted tours is subject to availability.
- Any discount does not apply to existing bookings and cannot be used with any other discounts.
- Prices are per person per tour and are subject to availability. Discount applies to selected tours only.
- Hop On Brewery Tours reserve the right to discontinue the promotion at any time without notice.
- Hop On Brewery Tours welcomes passengers with special needs or disabilities. However, guests are required to advise us in advance of any physical, medical or other special requirements as not all locations may have the required facilities or access.
- Hop On Brewery Tours operate tours in working breweries and due to occupational health and safety requirements we strongly recommend wearing closed shoes on all our tours.
- Do not wear sandals or thongs (flip-flops) as you may not be allowed on the brewery floor.
- Drinking on any vehicle owned or operated by Hop On Brewery Tours is strictly prohibited.
- By booking with us you acknowledge that participation in all our tours involves inherent risks that may not be present in other less demanding tours.
- These risks include, without limitation, the possibility of injury or death, psychological trauma, loss or damage to property, inconvenience and discomfort.
- Hop On Brewery Tours strongly recommends that you do not drive after one of our tours. We accept no responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate but endeavour to assist you in reaching valid public transportation options.
SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
- Hop On Brewery Tours does not condone excessive or binge drinking. We promote responsible drinking of alcohol. Drink better beer, not more beer.
- Hop On Brewery Tours’ focus is beer education and appreciation and do not operate “pub crawls”.
- Guests must at all times abide by state and federal laws regarding lawful drinking practices including, but not limited to, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) laws, the consumption of alcohol in public places, in vehicles and consumption of ‘bring your own’ (BYO) alcohol.
- Service of alcohol may be refused to persons deemed intoxicated.
- As Hop On Brewery Tours visits licenced premises where alcohol is served it is your responsibility to carry a valid passport, drivers licence, proof of age card, or other suitable form of identification for the duration of the tour.
- Any guest who consumes, or is suspected of consuming, alcohol in a non-licensed area can be removed from the tour. They will not be entitled to any refund.
- Non-licensed areas may include, but are not limited to: tour buses and vehicles; non-licensed areas of breweries or consuming BYO drinks on brewery properties; or any public areas such as restrooms, parks or service stations where the bus may stop.
- Drinking on any vehicle owned or operated by Hop On Brewery Tours is strictly prohibited.
- Any alcohol purchased on the tour is to remain in the bus and may not be taken into the breweries.
- You are responsible for your own behaviour.
- Uncontrollable and disruptive drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Any person deemed unruly or disruptive can be removed from the tour and will not be entitled to any refund.
- Hop On Brewery Tours reserves the right to refuse entry to the tour with no entitlement to partial or full refund if any guest is deemed intoxicated.
- Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the tour, or against Hop On Brewery Tours because of the actions of a guest, will be the sole responsibility of that person or persons.
- Hop On Brewery Tours strongly recommends that you do not drive after our tours. We cannot accept any responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminate.
- Guests are responsible for any damage they cause during the tour to property of Hop On Brewery Tours or any breweries or businesses we visit.
- A minimum fee of $400 will apply to any damage to, or spillage on, any vehicle owned or operated by Hop On Brewery Tours.
- We reserve the right to charge your credit card without authorisation from you to cover the costs for any damage incurred by you or by guests you booked.
- Smoking is not permitted in our tour vehicles or inside brewery buildings unless it is in a designated smoking area.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of third party operators, venues, or suppliers.
AUTHORITY OF THE TOUR LEADER
- At all times the decision of the Hop On Brewery Tours tour leader or representative will be final on all matters likely to affect the safety and well-being of the tour.
- This includes any decision that the tour leader makes about the ongoing participation of a guest on the tour or certain activities that comprise part of the tour.
- This includes any person, in the opinion of the tour leader, who is affected by alcohol or other drugs (whether prescribed by a medical practitioner or otherwise).
- If a guest fails to comply with a decision made by the tour leader, or interferes with the well-being of the group, then the tour leader reserves the right to terminate this contract and order the guest to leave the tour immediately, with no right of refund.
- The matter may be also reported to the QLD Police if deemed necessary by the Hop On Brewery Tours tour leader or representative.
- Hop On Brewery Tours are not responsible for any costs incurred once a guest is removed from a tour.
TIMING & ITINERARY
- Hop On Brewery Tours will always do their best to contact you by mobile phone if you are late or missing part of the tour.
- However, we accept no responsibility for, and provide no refund for, guests who miss any part of the tour for any reason.
- This includes but is not limited to: guests failing to be at arranged pick up points at arranged times or guests leaving the pick-up location due to our transport running late.
- Buses will leave according to times stated on itineraries and will not wait for late guests.
- Pick up and drop off times are an indication only.
- Hop On Brewery Tours are not responsible for late arrival at any destination.
- We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice before, on, or during the tour as circumstances dictate. We will endeavour to communicate any significant changes in a timely manner but are not liable for any changes and are not required to offer any refunds as a result of any change.
- You agree that Hop On Brewery Tours may use images or video of you taken during the tour without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only, through whatever medium it chooses.
- This may include, but is not limited to, posting images to social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram, other online advertising, as well as for use in print media such as flyers, brochures and posters.
- Hop On Brewery Tours will need to collect information from you, some of which may be of a personal nature, in order to provide a service.
- By booking with Hop On Brewery Tours you implicitly agree to receive our newsletter; you have the ability to unsubscribe at any time you desire.
- The information may be disclosed to, or collected on our behalf by our service providers to enable the services to be provided, but will not be used by them for any other purpose.
- Email addresses may be shared with a third party (TripAdvisor) for the sole purpose of collecting guest reviews. Their policy states: TripAdvisor will only use these addresses for Review Express emails, and our systems will ensure guests don’t receive redundant requests. If you would like Hop On Brewery Tours NOT to share your email address, please inform us at the end of your tour.
- All content featured or displayed on the site is owned by Hop On Brewery Tours.
- You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or work contained on the site.
- Except as authorised under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the site.
- For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the site.
GUEST RELEASE & HOP ON BREWERY TOURS LIABILITY
- Each guest releases Hop On Brewery Tours, its employees and agents from liability or loss or injury to the client from any cause, and whether due to the negligence of Hop On Brewery Tours or any other person.
- Each guest releases Hop On Brewery Tours from all sums of money, accounts, claims, actions, proceedings, demands and expenses which the client at any time may have against Hop On Brewery Tours for or by reason or in respect of any act, cause, matter or thing.
- Each guest indemnifies Hop On Brewery Tours against:
- all losses incurred by Hop On Brewery Tours,
- all liabilities incurred by Hop On Brewery Tours; and
- all costs actually payable by Hop On Brewery Tours to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by Hop On Brewery Tours in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any act or omission of the client.
BOOKING AGENT’S LIABILITY
- If a Booking Agent sells any tickets or vouchers on behalf of Hop On Brewery Tours, the Booking Agent indemnifies Hop On Brewery Tours against:
- all losses incurred by Hop On Brewery Tours,
- all liabilities incurred by Hop On Brewery Tours,
- all costs actually payable by Hop On Brewery Tours to its own legal representatives (whether or not under a costs agreement) and other expenses incurred by Hop On Brewery Tours in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceeding (including mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal); arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any acts or omissions of the Booking Agent.
HOP ON BREWERY TOURS DISCRETION
- Hop On Brewery Tours may use its absolute discretion in exercising any of the rights granted to it pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The law of QLD governs these Standard Terms and Conditions. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of QLD and of the Commonwealth of Australia.